Saturday, October 30, 2010

Marcelo Barbosa presents a new part of Guitarosofia

Check out new videos of Marcelo Barbosa's Guitarosofia! As usually, the material is published at the official Youtube channel of the guitarist. It continues the series of short training videos in Portuguese.

Marcelo Barbosa left the following message in his Official Portuguese blog concerning the subject:

"Ok, tomorrow I will go to North America again, this time just to rest, to enjoy friends' company and to get to know a city that I have not had an opportunity to see before despite its attraction, Miami.

I have been working a lot at the didactic materials of GTR (Guitar Institute) as well as at the compositions for some projects I take part in. But I couldn't leave Brazil without presenting one more episode of Guitarosofia series. Once again, I had to divide one lesson into two parts due to Youtube ten-minutes limit for one video. I publish both parts at once. Hopefully, you'll enjoy it!"






See More videos at the Official Channel Of Marcelo Barbosa in Youtube

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats